Thursday, June 19, 2014

Goodness, Beauty, Truth: Wyoming Catholic College

Since I have run out of inspiration to make a real post this week, I thought I'd share instead a beautiful video from my dream school, Wyoming Catholic College. If you don't know about this college yet, you need to learn more. Although not even a decade old, this school out in the middle of the Rocky Mountain wilderness has a unique mission moved by the fire of the Holy Spirit. It's a deeply Catholic Great Books curriculum combined with an incredible outdoors program. In short, it's not just a college. It's an adventure waiting to happen.

I have my sights set on this school for my college education. Next month I'm flying out there to participate in their P.E.A.K. (Profound Experience of Adventure and Knowledge) Summer Program. Two entire weeks of discussing the Great Books, hiking, horseback riding, and sharing the Faith with my like-minded peers. I can think of no better way to start my gap year.

Watch the video and see why I love this place already.




No comments:

Post a Comment